- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice sweet potatoes into strips based on size of fries desired.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, cornstarch, and cinnamon, tossing vigorously to coat evenly.
- Transfer fries to a strainer to shake off and discard excess cornstarch and cinnamon.
- On a rimmed, parchment-lined baking sheet, toss fries with oil. Separate fries so they do not overlap, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake fries for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn off heat and crack oven door, allowing fries to cool inside oven for 10 minutes.
- While fries bake, combine butter, AR's Hot Southern Honey, and vanilla extract in small saucepan. Stir gently as mixture comes to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Transfer sweet potato fries to platter and drizzle the butter mixture over the warm fries, tossing to coat.
Adapted from a recipe by A Butterful Mind