- 7 oz. wheel of brie
- Fresh rosemary, trimmed into small sprigs
- 2 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place brie on baking sheet.
- Top with rosemary sprigs and drizzle with AR's Hot Southern Honey.
- Bake until brie is just melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh rosemary leaves or sprigs if desired.
- Serve immediately with crackers, crostini, or apple slices.
Adapted from a recipe by The Merry Thought