Brie and Pomegranate Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½" pieces
- 6 oz. brie, sliced
- ⅓ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- Pomegranate arils and chopped parsley, to garnish
- Set oven broiler to high.
- Place baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place a slice of brie on each baguette slice, and drizzle with AR's Hot Southern Honey.
- Broil until cheese is slightly melted, roughly 2-5 minutes.
- Remove crostini from oven and top with another drizzle of AR's Hot Southern Honey, pomegranate arils, and parsley. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Nikki Dinki Cooking