- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 1 lb. hickory-smoked bacon, diced
- 1 large Vidalia or yellow onion, diced small
- 1½ cups celery, diced small
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups day-old cornbread, crumbled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups stock, plus more if needed
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare bacon in a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Cook until bacon is crispy and the fat has rendered out, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onion and celery to the skillet, increasing the heat to medium and cooking until the vegetables are soft, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Stir the cornbread into the skillet, adding salt and pepper as desired. Cook, stirring frequently, until cornbread is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until smooth. Whisk in the stock, AR's Hot Southern Honey, and parsley.
- Fold the egg mixture into the cornbread mixture in the skillet until evenly combined.
- Bake until the dressing is set and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Slather with butter and drizzle with additional AR's Hot Southern Honey as desired.
Adapted from a recipe by Southern Kitchen