Goat Cheese, Pear, and Walnut Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½" pieces
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 2 Bosc pears, sliced thin
- ⅓ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Pomegranate arils and argula, to garnish
- Set oven broiler to high.
- Place baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread goat cheese on each baguette slice, top with pear slices, and drizzle with AR's Hot Southern Honey.
- Broil until cheese is slightly melted and pears begin to brown, roughly 2-5 minutes.
- Remove crostini from oven and top with another drizzle of AR's Hot Southern Honey, chopped walnuts, pomegranate arils, and arugula. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Nikki Dinki Cooking