Grilled Corn with Hot Honey Butter
- ½ cup salted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 8 ears fresh sweet corn, shucked and cleaned
- 8 lime wedges
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and AR's Hot Southern Honey. Set aside.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until slightly and evenly charred, about 10-15 minutes.
- Immediately after removing corn from grill, spread hot honey butter on each ear.
- Serve with lime wedges and sprinkle with cilantro.
Adapted from a recipe by National Honey Board