- 8 peaches, halved and pits discarded
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 4 oz. log goat cheese, crumbled
- Pecans, roughly chopped (optional)
- 8 mint leaves, sliced into strips
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush olive oil on cut side of peaches and place peaches cut side down on grill.
- Grill peaches until warm, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, drizzle with AR's Hot Southern Honey, and garnish with goat cheese crumbles, chopped pecans, and mint. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by The Local Palate