- 1½ cups ricotta
- 2 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey, plus more for drizzling on top
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 peaches, halved and pits discarded
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Beat together ricotta, AR's Hot Southern Honey, and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush melted butter onto cut side of peaches and place peaches cut side down onto the grill.
- Grill peaches until warm, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, drizzle with additional AR's Hot Southern Honey, and top with a scoop of ricotta mixture. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Recipe Runner