- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs. raw baby carrots
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking constantly so butter browns evenly.
- Add AR's Hot Southern Honey and garlic, whisking 1 minute before removing from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine raw baby carrots, butter mixture, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat carrots.
- Spread carrots on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until carrots are lightly browned and tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer carrots to serving dish. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by The Recipe Critic