Honey Mustard Hot Dogs
- ¼ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- While grill is warming up, make the honey mustard. Stir together AR's Hot Southern Honey, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When grill is hot, grill hot dogs for 6-8 minutes, until evenly browned and slightly charred. Place hot dog buns on the top layer of the grill, grilling until slightly toasted, about 1-3 minutes.
- Assemble hot dogs in buns and top with homemade honey mustard.
Adapted from a recipe by National Honey Board