- ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, deveined, tails removed
- 12 small or medium flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, AR's Hot Southern Honey, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Marinate shrimp in mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Stack shrimp on wooden skewers and grill for 8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Divide grilled shrimp between tortillas and top with coleslaw.
Adapted from a recipe by Tasty Thin