- 12 Hawaiian rolls or buttermilk biscuits
- ¼ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey, plus 2 Tbsp. for topping
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ lb. ham, shaved
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Poppy seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9x13" pan and set aside.
- Cut rolls open, and arrange bottom half of each roll in the prepared pan.
- Whisk AR's Hot Southern Honey and Dijon mustard together. Spread a spoonful on the cut side of each bottom half of the roll, then pile a layer of Swiss cheese on top. Then add a layer of ham, and another layer of Swiss cheese.
- Spread a spoonful of the honey mustard on the cut side of the top half of each roll, and place over the bottom halves in the prepared pan.
- Brush outer tops of rolls with melted butter, and bake 10-12 minutes.
- In a small microwaveable dish, heat AR's Hot Southern Honey for 20 seconds. Brush outer tops of roll with hot honey, then sprinkle with poppy seeds. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Plain Kitchen