- ¼ cup ginger, peeled and minced
- ½ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 12 oz. rum or whiskey
- In a small saucepan over high heat, boil 4 cups of water. Add ginger and turn heat to low, simmering for 10 minutes.
- Stir AR's Hot Southern Honey and lemon juice into saucepan, whisking to incorporate.
- Add cinnamon stick and continue simmering for 10 additional minutes.
- Strain liquid into a pitcher, discarding ginger and cinnamon stick.
- Divide rum or whiskey between 8 glasses (about 1.5 oz. per glass). Pour about 4 oz. of the honey-lemon liquid into each glass.
- Garnish with lemon slices and cinnamon sticks.
Adapted from a recipe by Garden & Gun