- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ Tbsp. minced garlic
- 12 oz. grape jelly
- ½ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 32 oz. cooked sausage, cut into ½" rounds
- ½ Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook garlic in oil until aromatic, around 1 minute.
- Add grape jelly and AR's Hot Southern Honey. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place sausage in slow cooker, sprinkling with crushed red pepper.
- Pour jelly and honey mixture over sausage.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring halfway through.
Adapted from a recipe by A Night Owl Blog