Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Hot Honey, Lime, and Ginger Marinade
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2½ lbs. pork loin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh lime juice from 1 large lime
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper pork loin and sear in hot oil until outside edge begins to blacken.
- Transfer pork loin to a slow cooker.
- Stir together AR's Hot Southern Honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, fresh lime juice, garlic, and ginger. Pour marinade over pork and cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- When finished, transfer pork tenderloin to serving platter and pour remaining marinade into saucepan. Cook marinade over medium-high heat, whisking in cornstarch. Cook until marinade thickens, and pour over pork.
Adapted from a recipe by The Recipe Critic