Hot Honey Tomato Sauce
- 3 medium onions, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 (32 oz.) cans whole tomatoes in juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, sauté onions and garlic until soft and translucent, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add whole tomatoes, tomato juice, and salt. Simmer gently, using a wooden spoon to stirring and mashing tomatoes occasionally until they incorporate with sauce, about 1 hour.
- Sauce should be thick and reduced to roughly 5 cups.
- Remove from heat and stir in AR's Hot Southern Honey.
- Serve over pasta.