Hot Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 (1½-2 lbs.) pork tenderloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk AR's Hot Southern Honey, red wine vinegar, and Dijon mustard together. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Sprinkle pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork, turning with tongs to cook until well-browned on all sides, about 5 minutes total.
- Place skillet in oven and roast pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 140°F, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pork from skillet, and pour honey mixture into skillet, stirring to incorporate with pork juices. When liquid is hot and sizzling, transfer pork back to the skillet. Tilt skillet and spoon liquid over pork until it thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Place pork on serving platter, and pour glaze over top of tenderloin. Let rest for a few minutes, then cut pork into slices. Drizzle honey, add salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.
Adapted from a recipe by The Kitchn