- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 6 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 salmon filets
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Sliced green onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and cook until golden brown. Add garlic, 2 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Dredge filets with 1 Tbsp. flour each, and drizzle each filet with 1 Tbsp. AR's Hot Southern Honey.
- Heat coconut oil in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. One filet at a time, sear salmon in skillet until golden-brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange filets together in skillet and place in oven, baking salmon until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Pour honey-lime butter over salmon and garnish with sliced green onions.
Adapted from a recipe by Damn Delicious