- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- ½ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix salted butter, AR's Hot Southern Honey, and brown sugar together in large mixing bowl, stirring until combined. Add pumpkin seeds and toss to coat.
- Spread seeds in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring seeds halfway through.
- Remove baking sheet to sprinkle seeds with white sugar, then bake an additional 20 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Serve seeds warm or at room temperature.
Adapted from a recipe by All Recipes