Hot Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 6 strips of bacon
- 6 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and then halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup AR's Hot Southern Honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange bacon strips in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes. Bacon should be cooked through, but not yet crispy. Remove the bacon strips from the baking sheet, reserving the bacon drippings.
- Chop bacon strips into ½" pieces, and set aside.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the baking sheet and toss them in the bacon drippings. Make sure they are as well-coated as possible. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast Brussels sprouts until they begin to turn brown, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked bacon to the Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet and roast until the sprouts are tender and browned, about 10-15 additional minutes.
- Toss with AR's Hot Southern Honey and serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Little Pink Monsters