Price includes shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com